An interview with Thorsten Brünner
How did you go about choosing a signature provider, and why did you choose inSign?
In which processes do you use inSign?
Which of these use cases occurs most frequently? Please describe the process flow in more detail.
- The consultation takes place online or via a telephone call.
- The applications are submitted either during the consultation or directly at the point of final completion, the PDF files are created using internal software programmes and are saved on the computer.
- The documents are uploaded one after the other in a single process.
- The relevant spaces are filled with the necessary signature fields.
- If required, the signature fields are assigned to different e-mail recipients.
- The salutation is adjusted, and the process is transferred.
- As soon as the signature has been confirmed, the process is downloaded and subject to further processing or, depending on the process, simply forwarded to my contractual partner to complete an existing process.”